Sunday, May 22, 2011

FOOOD!!!! 3 days to go

I am about to head out for a lovely dinner with my sister and brother. My brother is turing the big 3-0 on May 28th and we are taking him out to celebrate, as I will still be in hospital on his birthday. I will definitely be treating myself to a BIG main course and a yummy dessert.. cant wait!! :)

I also have a dinner farewell on Tuesday night which my amazing work mates have orgainised for me and another girl who is taking time off to have a baby! I will be away from work for 6 weeks and are really going to miss hanging out with them all :(

3 days till Surgery :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Eat up girlie! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ what she said, eat eat and eat!!
    you will miss this opportunity trust me
    treat yourself every hour lol
    praying for the best

    ReplyDelete