My work mates totally spoilt me with this amazing gift of goodies! I felt very loved and supported. The pajamas are absolutely beautiful and the bear, which I have named Trevor, will become my "bed buddie" for the next few weeks! haha he is super soft!
On a bit of a high today actually, hopefully the feeling remains till Thursday :)
I also received two parcels today! One from my brother who is currently living in London. He sent over a lovely card and a little present. My other parcel was the new season of a DVD series I am currently hooked on. It arrived all the way from Ireland... love Ebay goodies. Cant wait to start watching it when Im back at home with LOADS of spare time!
Also, the lady dealing with my sickness allowance claim rang today to inform me that everything has been processed and that I will now start receiving my fortnightly payments. It really has been a great day!!
Tomorrow I will be taking it pretty easy. Meeting up with my best friend who is getting married on the 4th June for brunch! Then I will finish any last minute packing for the hospital and wait to hear from them in the arvo as to what time I need to arrive for my surgery the following morning. I spent most of today preparing my room.. I tidied it and made up my bed with fresh flannelette sheets and pillow covers. Such a good feeling to have it all looking nice and clean for when I get home from the hospital.
1 day till surgery..

Your surgery is so close! If I don't get to message you before Thursday then I just want to say that I wish you the best of luck! Everything will go great!! I will keep you in my thoughts and I can't wait to hear all about it once you are out of the hospital :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds wonderful, rihanna! Enjoy your day! I am going to post on my blog today, pictures included. I am so thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and my new bite. I know you will be too! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the surgery, I wish you all the best, and for sure i will follow your blog, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!! (tomorrow, right? You're more than a half day ahead of me!!) Glad you had a great day, Rhianna. Praying that the surgery goes well. :)
ReplyDelete