I can barely chew properly and I am experiencing scary (bone crunching/sliding sounds in my right ear when I open and close my mouth. Also, when I slightly press my fingers against my face near the jaw joint I hear the horrible noises also!! I don't know what's going on!! But I am in pain and very scared!!
I'll keep you updated when I know more, but hopefully I can get an xray done ASAP.
Oh Rhianna, that does sound scary. I hope nothing is wrong, or at least that if something is wrong, it will be something that is simple to take care of. Your healing has been going so well so far. It's so strange that something would happen now. You'll be in my thoughts!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds awful! It's so strange that it's happening this long after your surgery. Maybe it's nothing though, and it will go away soon on its own. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Rihanna! I really hope that everything is ok. I'll keep you in my thoughts
ReplyDeleteI really hope everything is fine with your jaw. That sounds scary. Hopefully its nothing serious.
ReplyDeleteOh Rhianna, keep us posted! I too have pain in one of my TMJ joints...the left one...and it has been going on for a while now. But no grinding noises or anything. Just soreness when I open wide. I am sending good vibes your way. Let us know what the doc says.
ReplyDelete