Today I turned 24 and could not be happier with knowing that this will be my last birthday EVER spent in braces! It has been a very hectic few weeks of preparing for my last uni exams and assessments so I have decided to leave all celebrating till when I officially finish on the 23rd November. I did however go out with friends for a lovely dinner and a few birthday drinks.
I had my final review at the orthodontist last week and everything is on track to get them off in 5 weeks!!! :) Once I am brace free I have organised to have a huge celebration dinner with family and friends at 'Jamie's Italian' in Sydney. It is Jamie Oliver's first restaurant here in Australia and only opened last Monday. It has gotten great reviews and the food looks amazing! Can't wait!!!




sooo pretty :) you are going to look even MORE amazing after the braces are off!!
ReplyDeleteLooking gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you to be out of braces, thats going to be such a great feeling!
I have a question for you. I'm applying to do exchange in Sydney australia, at the university of western sydney. And I have no idea how the terms work over there. I'm trying to get an assessment appointment before my deadline but they're all booked. How long do the terms usually last in NSW and how many courses are you permitted to take?
thanks :)
Happy Birthday! And congrats!
ReplyDeleteHey Terra! Wow that's awesome that your applying to study over here in Sydney! I went to UWS for 2 years of my course :)
ReplyDeleteThere are two semesters in a year and they approximately run for 15 weeks each. The first semester usually begins in February-June with a mid semester break during July. Second semester begins in August and runs till November. We get a MASSIVE 3-4 month summer break over Christmas and into the new year! Some courses allow you to do summer school and pick up extra subjects to study during that big break to shorten the length of your degree :)
The amount of subjects you can take as a full time student is 4-6, however most people just stick to 4 subjects per semester :) Hope that helps you :) What are you looking at studying and at which campus?
Good luck with the application process!
Happy Birthday and congrats on it being the last one with braces! You look absolutely stunning, and I can't believe that this much time has gone by since your surgery. You've healed so well. Can't wait to hear how that food is! I saw some articles about it, and it looked delicious.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for that info :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be there in feb 2013 for sure, not sure if i'll do a whole year or a term because i want my credits to transfer in time to graduate. I'm not sure which campus but it will be towards my program which is Accounting.
I'll let you know once I find out which campus.
I'm so excited. Its a process where we get nominated to go and I don't have to pay international fees because UWS is affiliated with my uni for exchange. I'll be living in Maroubra while I'm there so I'll probably be driving to school. I've heard its kind of far from Maroubra.
BTW I love your side profile. Its so feminine and pretty!
My brother did a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Accounting at UWS, so you would most likely be studying at the Paramatta Campus. Parra is aprox 20mins from Sydney CBD. Not sure how far it would be driving from Moroubra but it shouldn't be as much of a hassle then it would be with catching public transport.
ReplyDeleteLiving close to the beach would be sweet!!
Happy belated birthday Rhianna! You look so pretty! I love your smile and can't wait to see it without braces!
ReplyDelete