Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 55- A video update finally!!!

Here is a video.. FINALLY!!! and some more photos. 8 weeks since surgery tomorrow :)

Sydney is experiencing it coldest and wettest July in 33 years! brrrrr It has been a cold winter.





Another great example of my before and after! Man!!! what a difference..

My bottom lip has significantly decreased in swelling and numbness. Finally starting to feel more natural and less dead and puffy. I don't have any puckering in my chin anymore when I put my lips together at rest. Thank God! Swelling in the bottom portion of my cheeks has gone down even more in the last week. I have started taking a Ibuprofen in the morning and it's really helping.


4 comments:

  1. You're looking great, Rhianna! That before and after...WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video, it's really helpful to see your face moving and talking. You're looking great, you look so normal, I don't think anyone would know you'd had surgery. I did notice the slightly crooked talking but I think that's only because I'm analysing your face, I don't think other people would notice. What do you think it is that causes that? Do you think it will go with time? But as Ellie said, the before and after definitely requires a wow response!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice results, girl! Your profile is soooo perfect! I bet you never thought you'd have such a perfect profile a few years ago, right!? So cool!

    You never looked very swollen to me. How are you doing with numbness? I just started taking vitamin B12 to help with one little last patch I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see the video. you look great and I agree that your profile is stunning! What a process...

    ReplyDelete