Monday, May 27, 2013

2 years since Jaw surgery!!

Wow, It has been 2 years!!! 2 years!!! and the journey STILL continues....

I have just sent off my hospital forms to be put onto a waiting list for my Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty surgery. Hoping to get them both done ASAP!

My next jaw surgery review is on the 10th July. As my surgeon died, I am now under the care of his partner.

Starting to realise that my negativity and lack of positive attitude is having a disastrous affect on me emotionally, physically and mentally.  I am anxious and worried all the time! I know being worried won't add on any more time to my life, but I am finding it very hard to enjoy the present day. Every day is a battle and I feel stuck. I feel like I have all these pieces of a huge puzzle that I can't put together. The pieces are just not matching up... at all.

Work in progress!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog for quite some time and have really enjoyed your whole story, the good and the bad in your adventure of going through jaw surgery.

    I would love to interview you on your journey to help others just beginning to navigate this difficult but rewarding journey.

    Would you be open for an interview? I was thinking of sending you a list of questions that you could answer on your own time.

    I hope to hear from you soon and hope your TMJ has improved over the past few days. I've always enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete